Dr. Robert Ochieng', PhD-Linguistics, Maseno University. MA-Linguistics, Maseno University. Upper second class in Education-Bed, English and Literature, The Catholic University of Eastern Africa.
Positions currently held at JOOUST:
Lecturer - Department of Languages, Literature and Linguistics
Over 10 years of increasingly responsible professional experience in Education Development, Project Management, Proposal development, Curriculum development and thorough knowledge on Academic Research.
- Project implementation: Been directly responsible for Research and implementation of programmatic activities; Conducting participatory meetings with stakeholders for quality control; Collecting, analysing and dissemination of technical data between Government, institution of higher learning and partners; Identification of needs for capacity building/trainings, equipment, external support, and elaborate terms of reference; organizing capacity building sessions in the organisations and among partners as defined by proposals.
- Project monitoring & reporting: Preparation of weekly planning and updates to share activity updates; Follow up, spot check on-going activities for quality control; preparation of periodical reports: Management reports, internal reports (annual reports, information for department, program updating indicators, achievements, activities and results according to the programme.
- Log Frame; management of the programmatic learning
outcomes of the activities.
- Evaluation: Evaluating the activities periodically; Organizing and participating in the external/internal program evaluation on impact.
- Team management: Being effective in the management of teams to ensure effective performance, quality deliverables, team spirit, personal development towards achievement of program deliverables.
- Collaboration: Forged meaningful and proactive relationships with external consultants and capacity building of various like-minded partners.